Business Administration Apprentice
Post title: Campus Business Administration Apprentice
Responsible to: Head of Operations
Salary: Dependent on age of apprentice, minimum £7 per hour
Hours: 37 hours per week, all year round
Supporting the efficient operation of front of house and general administration functions for the 2-school campus, by providing routine general clerical, administrative, financial support to the campus under the direction / instruction of senior staff.
- Undertake typing, word processing and other ICT based tasks including the production of letters, reports, schedules etc.
- Provide routine clerical support e.g. reprographics, photocopying, filing, emailing and completing routine forms.
- Maintain manual and computerised records and/or management information systems.
- Sorting and distributing the internal and external mail.
- Undertake reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries and signing visitors in and out.
- Assisting with arrangements for visits by school nurse, photographer, other contractors etc.
Operate office equipment e.g. computer, photocopier etc. in accordance with manufacturers instructions.
To arrange the orderly and secure storage of school supplies e.g. stationery.
Undertake routine general financial administration e.g. collection and accurate recording of dinner money, school trip money, charity events, operation of ‘shops’ within school etc.
Support for the Schools
- Be aware of and comply with Trust/school policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
- Be aware of and support difference to help ensure everyone has equal access to the services of the schools and feels valued, respecting their social, cultural, linguistic, religious and ethnic background.
- Contribute to the Trust/schools ethos, aims and development/improvement plan.
- Work as part of a team, appreciating and supporting the role of other people in the team.
- Attend and participate in meetings as required.
- Undertake personal development through the apprenticeship program and performance management as required.
Note: This is not a comprehensive list of all tasks which may be required of the postholder. It is illustrative of the general nature and level of responsibility of the work to be undertaken, commensurate with the grade.
Please click on the 'Candidate Information' button below for additional information about this role and the apprenticeship.
All documentation can be downloaded for this post (see below). Please submit an application form, covering letter, and equal opportunities form directly to Alison Burns, Head of Operations, Litherland High School, Sterrix Lane, Litherland, Liverpool L21 0DB or applications can be emailed to email@example.com