For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
- To assist in the preparation and serving of high quality food and drink to our customers in an efficient and effective manner, minimising waste.
- To be responsible for hygiene and cleanliness within food preparation areas.
- To always operate in a safe manner, observing company health and safety policies and guidelines.
Catering and Standards
- Prepare food and drink in a hygienic and safe manner, following assigned procedures at all times
- Be punctual with your time-keeping; operating a quick and efficient catering service without compromising on quality of the service delivered
- Monitor and advise on stock usage, ensuring food stocks don’t run out
- Ensure that catering preparation, service and storage areas are kept in a hygienic, clean, tidy and safe condition at all times
- Ensure uniforms are worn at all times on site; displaying a professional image of our company · Unloading of deliveries from suppliers and storing items safely and in the correct locations · Report any problems or broken equipment to the team leader as soon as possible
- Complete and maintain relevant records (e.g. timesheets, stock sheets), ensuring accuracy of completed documents
- Ensure that tasks are undertaken in accordance with the contract
- Undertake training as necessary to maintain the requirements of the contract
Customer Service and Teamwork
- To display a positive attitude to your work and be a communicative and proactive member of the team
- Build and maintain good relationships with colleagues, customers and contractors
- Understand the customer’s service requirements, participating in the development of service provision as and when required Health, Safety and Environment
- Act responsibly in relation to all matters which may affect the Health and Safety of yourselves and others whilst on Company premises, customers’ premises and travelling between sites, and to adhere to safety regulations at all times
- Observe all safety procedures and instructions and assist in maintaining a safe workplace and reporting any accidents, hazards, near misses, damages or defects to tools and equipment to the appropriate person
- Wear appropriate protective equipment (PPE) and use any safety devices provided by the company at the relevant times
- Only use equipment that you’ve been trained to use
These are the values that drive us as a TEAM
We take PRIDE in the work we do
We CARE about our Colleagues, Customers, Communities and our Environment
We love to learn and IMPROVE,
We are always SAFE.
The top 5 things about you that are most important:
- Reliable, enthusiastic and enjoy working hard to deliver high standards
- You take pride in your work and like a job done well, and are able to meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining standards
- Happy to work as part of a team, or independently, and you’re a good communicator
- Punctual – you don’t like being late!
- A strong understanding of the implications and effects of good/bad food service delivery on customers